Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 8, 2010

Mango's map

12.50pm: Sunny Sunday, cool wind blew, lovely Sword Lake view and...I'm comminggggggg!!!!!
12.51pm: Calling...01282328781...Peter, plz get it...no answer!
12.53pm: Calling again...tut ...tut...tut...Peter: "Hello...oh, yes, we'll be there in 3 mins...bye" - YEAH!
1.00pm: Rose, Tina, Peter were chit chatting while waiting for Yen...
1.20pm: Finally Yen came. Ok, let's go MANGO!!!!!!:x:x:x Straight forward to Hang Dao - Hang Ngang - Hang Giay - Quan Thanh...and here we are - Hang Bun:x


Start mapping now!!!!Hang Bun is straight like this, and Nguyen Khac Nhu cross like that...
Hang Bun:
Bia hoi Viet Phap  3k/glass
Tra da 2k/glass
A Vinataba cigarette 1k/cig
There's a big tree to sit under and enjoy a glass of Tra da, some candies, or cigarette - so peaceful and romantic, esp in Autumn Hanoi:x
Alo Cafe - 63B Hang Bun - Nice fruit juices - 38k/one - wildlike and secret style - Oh, I love to pose pics:x:x:x
Extra tatoo shop (400k/small tatoo) and Nem Phung (mum mum)- Love to!
80B Quan Thanh - Phone card (96k for 100k card...uhmm)
Then go "cooking oil" and "nuoc mam", and "rice", "vegetable", "pork meat", ...everything needed to cook a meal, here in Hoe Nhai street - an open market metting whole day, esp crowd in the morning!
...
Finally we got this:

And found out that:
Peter is such a particular, careful person and he can be a city planning professional...oh ohh...so funny and lovely, too!!!!!!
Tina is sweet, smart and potential to be a Photographer!
I realize surprisingly that Yen is so good at drawing pretty things for me to fill color, haha. We are such a perfect couple in this term:x

And then chose "che xoai" on Hang Than street...so NICE, tasty and "bui bam" :P
Walking around those street is so interesting and exciting because you are so easy to get lost here, this road crosses that road but doesn't meet the other one, ... There are a lot of trees here, which make it so cool to walk under the trees and to talk to the local people - so friendly and funny, so helpful and kind...

 A little bit tired and so sleepy to walk and go mapping in the early afternoon without taking a short nap before, but it was a fantastic experience here with my dear buddies - explore and laugh together, nearly get lost together, too. :)) Teamwork and friendship:X

For the last point, Answering questions from Gerard is inevitable :))

- What was your experience of the space?
This place has everything. It's near the Hoe Nhai market and near the center of Hanoi so you can find anything.The local people are nice, helpful and friendly. And there is a lot of things to enjoy here:x

-  How did it make you feel?
  I had such a good time going mapping the streets with my teammates, learning from them and laughing with them. I can't keep smiling and having fun when working with them, it's so cool!!!!! We are going to understand more about each other and be closer to each other, going to be a strong team. I'm in love with Mango now, oh my!!!!

- Why do you like/ dislike this place?
I love this place because it makes me feel so peaceful to live in, pretty quiet and romantic as well. But it seems peaceful scenes often make people familiar with quietness and something deep in our soul. If I have a choice, I'd rather come here to walk and visit when I need time to refresh and relax after work. More often, I like a more active, dynamic environment to live in where I can meet people, strive for my dreams and try my best to have a dynamic lifestyle with fun and challenges as well.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét