Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 8, 2010

Life story of a Rose

It's a red rose, born because of love and sacrifice, with a love song and under moonlight...ever nice!

Enthusiastic, active, brave, decisive,...romantic, gentle, sensitive...

1. Name and name and nickname
Since I was born, my mom gave me a name as Hong Hai (she thought it was the sea when sun rises up). It seems like a boy name, but it did make me braver and stronger mind like boys^^ tks Mom!:xxx

Growing up gradually, I got a lot of nickname but I chose one by myself: Moon Rose (actually, a rose growing up in moonlight and by the sacrifice for love of a small bird - oh, just a fairy tale). Then my friends call me Rose or Rosie...My Tiptop group (my best friends) also call me G7^^

2. My big family
I am living with my Dad and Mom, and 2 of my sisters, one younger and one older. We actually have 7 sisters, including me in my family but 4 of them have married and dont live with us. We gather every weekend here in my house, with our nieces and nephews. How nice and lovely they are!!!! I love to stay at home on weekends because I want to share my time with my family, I dont have much time on the other days for them. And i like to have a big meal with them, too, except for the fact that I have to wash the dishes at the end. haha

My parents do not have any son, and we dont have any brother, but we are more than happy together. We take care of each other and be so sweet to others, that's all I need.  The party is getting bigger and bigger@v@

3. My TIPTOP
TIPTOP is my dearest group of friends, with 5 girls, 5 sets of personal characteristics  but only one love to each other. We have a lovely, sweety, caring, and smart Chibo (P.Linh), a funny, childlike, beautiful and hardworking Smiley (P.Ninh), an attractive, pretty, intelligent and optimistic Vitaly (Hang), a gentle, creative, thoughtful and nice Novembers (Huyen) and me. I love them so much!!!!:XXX

4. Friends
I always keep my arm free to welcome friends, I love making friends and exploring their inside values (soul's beauty) and I got a lot of wonderful ones. I got my IS07, esp my 2Q07, and my family at FIS with brothers and sisters, my 12H, 9A6,  Duc, Tram, Huong, Chi, Ha, ....

And I got sweety friends from UCHANU, Tina and Peter, Father Gerard, Sis Moc, Yen, Cathy, Linh, Christine, Bro Giang, Jesse, Lan, Son, Thu, Thao, Thai Linh, John, ... They are all so friendly, smart, pretty & handsome, funny, lovely, critical, ... great friends!!!!
:x

5. My dreams
I try to be a good student, a sweety friend, a nice daughter and an optimistic person for myself. I dream to be a business woman with a chain of restaurants set up by myself. I love to serve my guests in my restaurants with the most wonderful dishes and services... I'm on the way to make it come true!!!!

6. My objectives to join UCHANU
Change wind, change mind! I love friends, and exchange of culture, knowledge and things. I want to expand my view on what students in another country think and believe in. I like to explore my hidden ability in another environment and understand more about America, a promise land for  my MBA. I want to know more about development in Vietnam as well as in the region cuz I learn about it everyday but not so intensified and direct. Esp, I love fun! And I would have all those things here with UCHANU folks, we would make a fairy tale come true just right here^^

I like the way we discuss together an issue like development in the last class, we can open our mind and free to create any thing we think of.

And I love to go out with my folks, Tina is so nice, pretty, and sweet. Peter is critical, particular, but funny and lovely. Yen is a great girl I know, smile all the time and so funny to talk to. I can have fun all the time with those guys without any tiredness. Tks tkssss tksss

7. Last words
Thank u all to read this note, if you can read through this note until these last sentences, u are really a friend who cares about me. And that makes me happie^^ Love you folks!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét