Thứ Tư, 10 tháng 11, 2010

Packing up for Ha Giang field course

We will leave Hanoi for Ha Giang this Thursday morning. Honestly I cannot care about the stuff that I will need in nearly 3 weeks far from my Hanoi. This is the most busy time I've had this semester, when I have to fulfill all the assignment required before leaving, take any chance to attend classes in my second major, rush to at least finish the basic tasks in my internship, and find a motivation to do all those things with happiness.

I'll bring there in my luggage a report  for Financial System, a presentation for Human Resource Management, and some other assignments. I'll bring there my Hanoi in songs...

Eager to see how Ha Giang is different from Hanoi:D Uhm, I'll write diary and tell you all the story that I experience in this mountainous and undeveloped area. Hope that it would be fun!!!!


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét