Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 11, 2010

3rd day in Nam Dich


This is the 3rd day that I am here in this village.

I woke up so early in the morning because of animals’ noises as well as the kids’ shouting and playing. However, it’s not as cold as yesterday morning at all and that makes me so comfortable. After changing the clothes, we gathered again around the fire and waiting for the breakfast silently. Nobody said a word but all feel the same… warm and lovely

I cannot imagine that they are so kind that they gave us the bowls of noodle with 2 eggs while theirs don’t have any, even the bowl of the little girl and boy. I cannot love them more!!!!!

We have a party at my house this afternoon. Always party and party! Playing MAFIA game together and got a lot of stuff to eat and drink, it was a small and simple party but it was very warm and fun. Poli showed to be very smart, Polina is smart and thoughtful, Ngoc Anh smiled all the time and poor my Ninh to be “killed” even she was not the “Mafia”. Haha. It was a lot of fun memories, I should say.

I always have headache during these time due to the big changes in the temperature. It is really really cold at night and in the early morning but can be very very hot in daytime. It’s annoying!! Except for this headache, everything is nice for me. I live a healthy routine every day, get up early in the morning and go to bed early, too. I walk a lot from our house to the other and to the market. I have a lot of vegetables and rice. I don’t work as much as I often do in Hanoi, just play and discover things. Hope that I can gain some more weight. Haha. I’d love to!!!! I’m just afraid that my headache would destroy my entire attempt to be fatter and healthier.

-          Going to pee in the commune hospital’s toilet

-          Liveshow at home with Tay songs, Vietnamese songs, and English songs:P

-          Chatting with Wietske as sisters:x

I’m almost ill now… but still happy^0^

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét