Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 10, 2010

UCHANU

I suddenly realize that UCHANU course has been in the other half of time and that we have only 6 weeks to go. Peter will stay in Hanoi for a longer time but Tina will leave soon in 12 December. This made me so bad.....

UCHANU did have a great time together, in classes, games, and in some field trips. We did share a lot of things and we are like brothers and sisters even though we are from different cultures. I feel like we have ever met before and it is just our destiny to be here in UCHANU.

UCHANU is having more activities and time together, to understand each other and explore Vietnam in different aspects. I like it! Even I am Hanoian and Vietnamese, I've almost never pay so much attention to those little things. I've learnt to think differently, in my friends' way. I discovered so many meaningful things in life and around me. Maybe you guys, from the eyes of a foreigner who comes to Vietnam for the first time, see the different things from our view on familiar things. I really appreciate it in this course.


Tina is so cute, just like my little sister. We share many habits and interests, I dont know why. But I know that I have given her my real love. Thank you Gerard and chi Moc to let me and Tina be buddies. It was the first thing that I will remember most in this course.

Every party has to come to an end, I know. I'll spend most time left to know my friends, to share and to learn together, enjoy together. I recall the song "Qui sera, sera", what comes will come, yes, I'll not have to think about saying goodbye when I still have 6 golden weeks to go. I love you guys so much!!!!!!




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét